Have you ever dreamed of earning passive crypto income without spending hours in front of your computer? Wunderbit Trading offers you such an opportunity. Its intuitive yet powerful interface makes it effortless to implement trading strategies of any complexity in the form of a fully automated bot - programs that execute trades based on predetermined rules and conditions. Connect it to your exchange account and start enjoying the profit.
Among numerous cryptocurrency exchanges available on the market, Binance occupies a special place and is chosen by many traders and investors in the crypto space.
What is Binance
Binance is currently the most popular cryptocurrency exchange that possesses a number of attractive characteristics.
- High-speed: trades are executed exceedingly fast.
- Low commissions: 0.1% transaction fee.
- Liquidity: bid-ask spread is very small.
- Variety of assets: multiple altcoins available for trading.
Binance trading bot is an automated trading program that is based on your strategy from TradingView and deployed to your Binance account. Wunderbit serves as a strong link between the two.
How to set-up a bot on Binance using Wunderbit?
To connect your Binance account to Wunderbit, you need to create an Application Programming Interface (API) key. API key is used to authenticate requests sent by a user or a program to another program. It allows a secure and high speed connection between two different platforms.
Important: When you set up an API key on the exchange account, double check that you enable the TRADING option and disable the WITHDRAWAL option. This is needed to create orders and trades directly from the Wunderbit Trading platform and prevent anybody from withdrawing funds from your account.
How to create an API key on Binance?
- Please log in to your Binance account: Spot markets: www.binance.com or Futures markets www.binance.com, and click API Management.
- After that, please set up the corresponding API name, click Create.
- Fill in the “Google authentication code” or “SMS authentication code”.
- Once you have passed the authentication, the system will send the confirmation email to your registered mailbox. Please click Confirmcreate to confirm the new API creation.
- Store your Secret Key somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Due to security reasons, please do not share this with anyone. (If you forget the Secret Key, you will need to delete the API then re-create a new one.)