KuCoin users can now copy trade and use bots
Wunderbit Trading is proud to announce the integration of a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange - KuCoin.
KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange (launched in September 2017) for numerous digital assets and cryptocurrencies. The core benefits of KuCoin are
- Multiple Fiat Gateways: Buy crypto with fiat through Simplex, Banxa, and OTC, supporting a number of fiats including USD, JPY, KRW, EURO, GBP and more
- High-Quality Assets: Over 200 global high-quality blockchain projects with more than 400 trading pairs
- High Liquidity: Highest daily volume of nearly $500 million (USD) with the smallest bid-ask spread in the industry
Wunderbit community is what is driving the development of the platform. As a result of this we developed several new features for traders and bots:
- Limit entries for bots. This feature will allow you to set Bid / Ask / Last price for the limit entries. You could also select the price deviation from the signal of entry.
- The fixed trading amount for bots. Now your bot can use the fixed amount for trading and would you leverage to make sure that the amount that you inputted would stay constant.
- Tooltips for entry and exit prices. These tooltips will show you the entry end exit timestamps and also highlight if the exit price was executed by take-profit / stop-loss/ trailing stop and if the action was executed by trader or bot.
- Swing Trade. You can now easily swing your position in the opposite direction from the dashboard.
- Market Enter. This feature is available in the dashboard when you placed the limit order but your price was not filled and the market reversed. With a click of the button, you can execute your order using the market price.
What is Wunderbit Trading
Wunderbit Trading is a platform that allows you to start trading and investing in cryptocurrency seamlessly. Copy trade the best crypto traders with a transparent track record, trade yourself using the advanced trading terminal or create a fully automated trading bot using TradingView.